MailChimp subscribe popup

Thursday, March 14

Isossy Children, a fashion must have




Last year had the pleasure of being invited to a fashion show hosted by Isossy Children Designer Amanda Rabor.  It show cased the designers children's clothing in a fun and entertaining way... No walking up and down pouting only here..

The models danced posed and sang, proving that not only where the clothes they were wearing extremely beautiful but very wearable too, I felt so much pride in these youngsters who, might I add, were very confident and bright young performers.  From Michael Jackson's moonwalk to carnival style soca moves it was a great show.  I was only sorry that it had ended so soon and that I hadn't brought my own children who would have enjoyed it immensely.



From tailored jackets to beautiful jewel coloured silks and trims in african print Isossy Children is a must have label.  I often focus mostly on unisex clothing for boys and tomboys but Isossy children showcased feminine pieces for the little girl who doesn't want to look like a boy but wants to still run around and climb alongside them.  My favourite being a jumpsuit in an african print, with a string tie, perfect for fun-filled summer days.


Image taken from Tristin & Tyler
New Yorkers Tristin & Tyler are always
at the forefront of fashion, wearing Isossy Children
tailored jacket with African print trim



I had the pleasure of first meeting, award winning Founder/designer, Amanda Rabor at Bubble London last year.  She is an inspirational, friendly and business savy lady whom I greatly admire.  Not a friend in my head but a real life one! Well kind of!  I've actually met this one ;o)!

This year Isossy children are part of London's very first Children's Fashion Week; Global Kids Fashion Week - GKFW,  in association with Alex and Alexa the online luxury fashion store.  The industry is absolutely buzzing with anticipation and I can't wait to see the outcome.



www.isossychildren.com













 



Tomboys jumpsuits from www.isossychildren.com





Have a look for yourself and stay on trend with must have label Isossy Children